Fierce But Beautiful

Earlier tonight, out of boredom, I was back to my old doing of browsing my fb's home feed. Not very long ago (about 1 1/2 months ago), I swore to myself not to spend so much time loitering at my fb page or stalking other people's account.  But it looks like I slightly broke it just now, but seriously, I intend to keep that promise. 

So much for that reasoning. After few minutes of scrolling down, I stumbled onto FTV's feed of pictures. Oh, it's Major Fall Trend 2012, and it's Balmain's. And, really, Oh! As in, major major Oh! Look at these:
Ornate. Whether you will look at your book-bound dictionary (for old school) or browse it online, both will tell you that such word means something like overly decorated. But seeing those collections, I am so stunned at how each pieces are created, and how much time they dedicated just to create a single piece. Well, it's understandable if the technical and design people complained about stiff necks and back pains in the production stage because the painstaking  labor and tedium were obvious. But in the very end, I should say that the hardworks were paid so well.  

Fierce but beautiful! And this is my favorite look:
Is that Anna Wintour at the back?

Comments

Popular Posts