Cleaning Out My Closet

Wake up in the morning feelin’ like, like, ... not P. Diddy, but something to that effect. Imagine, I watched movie in this not so early morning. Well, I just want to make the most of today by starting it with positivity.

So much for the explanation. Now, I start cleaning out my closet and files and all. I know it won’t be too long that I will be in some other place. Maybe to start a fresh and I constantly pray to God that He will guide me every step of the way. It is difficult to imagine, especially when the left brain is dominating. LOL. Com’ on!

Anyway, as I’m trying to delete some JPGs, PDFs, and PSDs, I just stumbled on some files from way almost 5 years ago. I’m talking about some of my firsts illustrations.

Well, I think they are not really bad for a starter. This time, I still am not there in terms of illustration and design, but I bet you could entirely see the improvements. Just take these examples as comparison:
What happen then? Okey, I am sometimes a quitter, I sometimes delay my gratification, I sometimes move out of the way, but deep in my heart the fire is still burning. Call me a daydreamer with complex imagination, or un-realist, but that’s me.

Whatever happens in the future, God only knows. I rest my case to Him.

Comments

Popular Posts