Cinderella Story

I need to share this. For literal people, this one's not for you.

I was strolling down the mall strip of The Gardens, KL, when something caught my attention.
Who cares about a slipper parked on the swing? 

Well, it's not it.
It's the slipper below it.
For me, it's like a modern-day Cinderella story of a girl who took a time to play on a swing under the pale moon-ny and starry starry night while waiting for her drop-dead gorgeous straight (not closeted, ROFL) prince when suddenly the clock ticked at 12mn. Shocked, she came down forgetting the shoes and ran away. Thus, one on top of the swing and the other one on the ground laid in a runaway-looking fashion.
Well that's my story. Whatever Lewre's intention, for sure it has several versions of stories behind the setup. Kudos to the Visual Mechandiser's imagination and concept. 
Now, back to my MC's The Emancipation of Mimi soundtrip in almost middle of the night. It's like that y'all! Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts