Domino Effect

Besides today is Sunday, there is nothing so unusual that's happening in the surrounding except me thinking yellow, seeing yellow, and feeling yellow. Not the jaundice kind of yellow, but the vibrant ones. Just like this:
Like I said, nothing so special today. Maybe I will just read a book, paint something, watch a movie online. I don't know. Anyway, tomorrow is another day and I might be thinking different. And speaking of different thought, tomorrow I will think of [pause for 3 seconds, then..] green, maybe? He he he. It's kind of domino effect...

Ooh ooh ooh ohh, we can do this all night, turn this love skin tight. Baby, come on! Ooh ooh ooh ohh, boomin' like a bass drum, sparkin' up a rhythm. Baby, come on! 

Ooh ooh ohh ohh, I forgot some of the words! So, maybe, this could help:
Ooh ooh ooh ohh, we can do this all night, turn this love skin tight. Baby, come on! Ooh ooh ooh ohh, boomin' like a bass drum, sparkin' up a rhythm. Baby, come on! 

Comments

Popular Posts