Boredoms and Inspirations

I am suppose to say that today was the most boring day of my May calendar when suddenly a statement shirt I saw somewhere in Midvalley City rebuked me that ‘only boring people get bored’. Okay, I refuse to be one of those dreary people so I have to make the most out of my left brain just to wake up my senses.

After several seconds (not hours) of pondering what would I do when Internet connection in the office is down aside from re-drafting and proofreading six (6) employment contracts in six (6) different countries (so uninterestingly rigorous, isn’t it?), how about taking side trip to my favourites – sketches and colours. Now, there I was browsing my Ipod files and here’s what I have found:

Let me explain the inspiration. I know I may sound so attached to my new company already, but the colour palettes are obviously inspired by the bold hues of my company’s logo, and the shades of walls, partitions and chairs of our office. Orange, Blue, Black, Gray, and Lime. Well, the flowers finished the design with touch of femininity. Don’t ask me if our office has pinkish accent, what’s reflected in the dress was just out of experiment. All in all, these coloured outlines are Fall/Winter 2011/2012 worthy, don’t you think?

There you go, I hope you’re not bored with my designs. Because if you do, then you might among the only-boring-people-get-bored mob. Get out of here! J


Comments

Popular Posts