Bye bye 2009, Hello 2010!

It’s been 9 hours away from 2010. But before 2009 ends, I would like to share these thoughts to everyone…

Honestly, my thoughts right now seem so disintegrated. But I could still remember vividly the things that I have been though. This is the year that I have learned from Winston Churchill that continuous effort, not strength nor intelligence, is the key to unlocking potentials. And for that, I dared to speak my mind, boldly showed what I believed I am capable of, and took the risk in trying to pursue and aspiration. Indeed, all those things that I did were worth jubilation and smiles in full realistic colors because of amazing outcomes. 

Then, there were heartbreaks. I am referring to the things that I have had great expectations but have fallen short. I really broke my heart, it was kind of tragedy me, and I was like ripped apart. But the best thing that I have learned from those things is the will to survive – to hold on and keep going. Well, life goes on and only God knows what really lies ahead of me. But I never lose hope. And as they say, lighting doesn’t strike the same place twice.

For all those ups and downs, I say that life is a rollercoaster with unexpected twists and turns. I never had ridden a rollercoaster, but with my experiences, it feels like this is one of that kind.

Happy New Year everyone! May God Bless all endeavors for 2010, or He will give us the heart to accept things hardly acceptable.


Comments

Popular Posts