Life is Beautiful

"Is this the real life, is this just fantasy? 
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality!

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me..."

Sounds familiar? Well, yeah! I borrowed  this from this band called Queen from the 70's "Bohemian Rhapsody", just fyi for the sake of those millennials who might happen to be reading this blog.

I know most ordinary people can relate to the song, especially on the 'any way the wind blows doesn't really matter..." part. Having said that, I have also been blown away by this wind of fate several times over which took me to places. This made me realized that life somehow is kind of an adventure and we need to be mentally ready because we don't know (most of the time) where our destiny will take us no matter how we plan it. 

Speaking of places, I've been to the world somehow. Some were kind of odd for me, and some were just beautiful. But the most unforgettable place I've ever been is this place called Rome. Right, in Italy. It wasn't love at first sight. Instead, it was love at the last sight before I went on to my next destination. And it lingered on until now.

In this place, I have several first times in my life. Like, for example, breaking to a secret garden which turned out to be a private property, seeing a real-deal Friar which I've only read in Spanish history books, eating gelato in a 9-degree cold almost-winter night (whew!) while finding our way to the hotel, riding a tram, amongst other firsts things that I did.

Once were Rome...
The Secret Garden I am talking about!
The Photobomber, lol!
Some of Leonardo da Vinci's at the Vatican Museum...
Eating Gelato for the first time!
Some from IG...


A photo posted by Francis Antipas Muring Sauvage (@francisantipasmuringsauvage) on

Hmm... I guess I have to come back. Maybe not sooner, but I will come back. And as to life, well, life is life. And sometimes, it doesn't treat you kind. But generally speaking, life is beautiful... no matter what! God is great, all the time!

Ciao, bello e bella!

Comments

Popular Posts