Guess Who's Back

It's been a while ... I know, I know! You have no idea what I've been through and where I've been. But don't worry, I'm gonna explain it in a not-so-boring way someday soon in one of my posts. 

To recall, the last story I had was the time when Miley (Cyrus) was on a wrecking ball in her sleepwear (I suppose!) because of that breakup with Liam (Hemsworth) that almost wrecked her, as far as my opinionated judgment is concerned. Well, I've heard they got back together, and here I am being back online as well. So, presenting me...
Speaking of what I've been through, it was kind of tough that I tried to manage myself for quite a while until I feel like every piece of me is going to self-destruct. But I know, I wasn't built to break. That's why I tried to keep my composure every day just to survive the day.
Like I said, I will tell you in a nutshell of what happened in the past 3 years, in the near future. I also thought of doing some refurbishing of this entire blog site thing! Hmm... one day at a time.

I'm not gonna deny that until today I'm still having hangups. But I shouldn't stop, because life goes on.
Locale: Arenco Tower (Dubai, UAE)
Wear: Onesimus (Philippines)



Comments

Popular Posts