Go Ahead

It’s October! And I’m in a state of ambivalence. I know ‘weeping may endure for a night; but joy comes in the morning… trust Him!’

Oh yes, I should.
In my not-so-long existence, I’ve found out that when you are confused but did not lose hope, He knows what to answer-  especially if it's what He wants for you. After all, He knows every answer.

Life is too short to worry so much on things, and so I’ve learned. Life is too heavy to bear if one maintains anger towards people and circumstances. Life is quite bitter if one keeps on getting envious of what others have or had achieved. 

So my suggestion, in the midst of the doubts and uncertainties:  Chillax, and pick up your shopping bag…

 And go on shopping!


Well, if you don’t have luxury of budget, you still can. Just set back relax, listen to the music from the mall’s PA system  and go ahead, let your hair down. Especially when this is the song coming out: 



Comments

Popular Posts