I Hate This Part

I couldn’t understand it. Now you’re coming back again when I’m almost through with all my crazy stuff for you. After all those trouble-sleeping episodes that you’ve caused me to suffer, you asked for a chance? I was so stirred up like caught in a whirlwind when you left me at a corner. Now, it turns my world upside down and makes me like hanging in a string swaying like a pendulum when you say you’re coming back.

I must admit, I still have an eye for you. It is never easy to admit it. Yet, it’s not that I don’t like you anymore; it’s just that I have promised never to settle again with all of your sweet smiles and tender jokes. But I don’t really know why I feel like I’m still hooked on you. I tried so hard to resist, but the more I evade, the more I feel like I am drawn towards you. You seem to be addictive, much more than coffee and pepsi that I suck up everyday.

I hate that I feel it. I hate this feeling. And I would continue hating it until I get over with you completely.

Comments

Popular Posts